The ultimate guide to gift wrapping
“It’s the season to be cheerful, but a pile of unwrapped Christmas presents stares back at you every time you open the closet. Ugh, not so cheerful. Has anyone else been there?
This year, we divas want to make sure you’re ready for Christmas. No more “her, stuttering” when it comes to gift wrapping! In fact, we have put together for you our favorite tools, gift wrapping ideas and ‘how to wrap gifts’ guides. But the fun does not stop there! We even created a Christmas gift wrapping date evening for you and your sweetheart that we know you will just love!
Are you ready? let’s go!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. For more information on them, click here.
Table of Contents
- The ultimate guide to gift wrapping
- How to wrap gifts like a pro: The best tools for gift wrapping
- Tips and tricks for wrapping beautiful gifts
- Christmas gift ideas for neighbor gifts
- Christmas gift wrapping ideas for teachers
- Gift wrapping Date Night
- The perfect gift tags for your spouse
- Sexy gift wrapping invitation
Gift wrapping can be so complicated, especially when you do not have the right tools. Who else is tired of using blunt scissors or a ribbon that does not hold the paper down? Do not worry, we have you! Here is a list of our three favorite tools to get you started.
- Velcro gift wrapping film: This tape is the best. It is completely transparent, so no more film destroys the beautiful designs on the wrapping paper. It also has a super strong grip making it perfect for heavy wrapping paper!
- Velcro gift wrapping cutter: Believe us, it’s time to dump her and move on. This gift wrapping cutter Is magic, and it’s so easy to use! It also has a built-in film curler.
- Wrapping paper organizerA: Some of us, the divas, have stored wrapping paper in old transport boxes, under the bed, or in a messy pile on the top shelf of the closet. No more! You are going to love this organizer of wrapping paper. It holds up to 18 rolls of wrapping paper, and it also includes pockets for gift bags and bows! The best part? It is compact and thin.
Let’s move on to how to wrap gifts!
Tips and tricks for wrapping beautiful gifts
Okay, now that we’ve shown you our mandatory tools, let’s dive into how to wrap gifts. We found it amazing Instruction That we hope it helps so much! One of our favorite things about this video is that it shows you how to wrap one of the hardest gifts: a ball!
You can also watch it video Introducing various gift wrapping ideas using items from around your home! Who knew that a roll of toilet paper and a can of Pringles could be useful after using the original product ?!
We love these gift wrapping ideas, and we hope you will too!
Christmas gift ideas for neighbor gifts
Let’s talk for a moment about gifts for neighbors. Neighbors can be like a second family to many people, and we know it can cause unnecessary stress when it comes to giving a gift. Because of this, we did a little research and found …
Dear this Idea for a $ 3 gift: Brownies in a jar + for printing! Why is it perfect for your neighbors? Well, who does not like chocolate, especially when it is in the form of brownies ?! It’s also budget friendly and oh – so easy to make. But the most important reason it is the perfect gift for a neighbor is because it does not require a wrapper! contract! (Seriously, just add a little ribbon and your dear printable and you’re ready!)
Speaking of wrapping paper, what is one thing you always need, but seem to run out of, during the holidays? Wrapping Paper! That’s why we love this darling too Neighbor gift with do-it-yourself board tags, aka actually gift wrapping paper! We are confident that your neighbors will be grateful for a new roll of wrapping paper, and are doubly thankful that they will not have to run to Target again to purchase more.
Christmas gift wrapping ideas for teachers
The next step is gifts for teachers. For whatever reason, it’s so hard for teachers to buy! We want to make sure teachers feel loved and valued, but we also want to give them a practical gift that they can use at home or in the classroom.
After talking to some teacher friends, we discovered two things they love to receive as Christmas gifts: gift cards and sweet treats. Of course, they will never say no to classroom equipment, and hot coffee / chocolate mugs are always appreciated as well!
That’s why we feel it A gift idea for cookie dough Will be perfect for the teachers in your life! Connect it to a gift card and you are ready.
As for gift cards, of course you can always go with the standard envelopes that usually come with a gift card. However, why use these envelopes when you can make these cute ones Holiday Cards Gift Card Holders?
We think the message inside the card holder is lovely too!
Gift wrapping Date Night
Okay, now make it fun! Take your sweetheart, and get ready for a night of gift wrapping! You will have to Wrapping Paper, Ribbon, scissors or cutter for gift wrapping, archery, Pen, blindfold and timer.
You are going to love the print items we included with this date! (Conveniently linked below!) We have provided for you …
- Invitation to a date
- Scorecard for some fun games
- Some expensive gift tags for your lover
- And a super fun intimacy surprise!
Once you’re set, let the joy begin! You can play games in any order you want and / or play as a break between the more serious cover (the actual task of the night!) If you want, you can also play them all at once. It’s completely flexible!
Below is an explanation of the three GIFT WRAPPING games you can play at night:
- Eye Cover with Eye Cover: Replace with an eye cover, and when it’s your turn, try wrapping the most beautiful gift! Each cover has 60 seconds.
- Without wrapping hands: either tie your hands behind your back with the blindfold, or just place them on the table – just do not be tempted to use them! When the 60-second timer starts, each wrapper will try to completely wrap as many gifts as possible but without using your hands!
- Scheduled surfing: You can take this game seriously, or play more silly! If you want it to be more serious, consider setting a timer for both of you, and see who can wrap the most presents in time X. If you want to make it more dumb, ask each wrapper to do its best to completely wrap as many gifts as possible in 60 seconds. Maybe these will not work under the tree … LOL!
When it comes to the perfect gift tags for your sweetheart, we have provided you there too! Aren’t these badges cuter than reindeer? We think so! And we know your partner will love them!
After you’re done wrapping and playing games, surprise your sweetheart with an invitation to unload with you … in the bedroom! 😉
Sexy gift wrapping invitation
You had a great time, and got the important job of wrapping Christmas presents (great job!) So now it’s time to celebrate by opening each other’s wrapper in bed!
Just send this little invitation to your loved one and watch their surprised response. We let you figure out where to take things from there! 😉
Happy wrapping, and Happy holidays!
Gift wrapping Date Night
Print items designed by Lucette exclusively for dating divas