Stop thinking too much about dating! It drives you crazy and sabotages your love life. Follow these powerful tips to soothe your mind today.
Do you tend to think too much about dating? Would you like to learn effective ways to stop and calm your mind? In this video you will learn 6 powerful tools that will help you stop thinking too much.
If you think too much, you may be sabotaging your love life (without even realizing it). I see it every day … smart and amazing women who over-analyze and think their way out of a relationship instead of getting in.
What does overthinking look like? Here is an example from one of the members of my Facebook group:
“I’m lying awake analyzing my relationship, and I just want it to stop! I feel like my mind’s always on overdrive. I’m so down on myself when I’m helpless in my thoughts. The constant chatter in my mind sounds like, ‘I don’t care.’ He’s going to realize I’m crazy and leave me. I do not believe him when he tells me he misses me or is excited to see me. When will he get sick of me? When will he say he loves me? Maybe he does not love me! “And more and more…
Video: How to stop thinking too much about dating
highlights: 6 ways to stop thinking too much
1. Be aware. Notice when you are stuck in your head and your thoughts are twisting. Awareness is the first step in creating change.
2. Give a name. Tell yourself, these are just thoughts. Giving name to thoughts helps to interrupt the pattern.
3. Is this true? Ask yourself if what you think is really true. Do you have evidence to support that he does not love you or that he will think you are crazy? Separate fact from fiction, focusing only on what you know is 100% true.
4. What if it was not true? If what you think was wrong, what would you think instead? Put those thoughts in your head.
5. Adapt mindfulness practice. Bring your awareness of the present throughout your day. When you are present, your mind can not think too much. There are several ways to be aware. You can get a meditation app. Or you can create mindfulness practice yourself by doing something three times a day for just two minutes at a time. Listen to the video to hear some examples.
6. Do not try to stop thinking too much. If you tell yourself to stop thinking about something, it will only make you focus on that thing even more. Interrupt the pattern of exaggerated thinking by doing something else, like exercising, getting involved in a creative project or talking to a friend about another topic.
Next time you find yourself thinking too much about dating, practice these six steps. Before you know it, your excessive thinking mind will calm down. You can count on your brilliant intuition without guessing yourself. Imagine the peace of mind you feel when you succeed!
If you are willing to stop thinking too much and be welcomed into a deep satisfying relationship with a quality man who admires you … I would love to talk to you!
I have some open places in my training practice. Click here Apply to one of mine Free breakthrough sessions And learn how I can help you find lasting love.